Thursday, April 16, 2009
Watch Your Back, Mr. Chapman
Yesterday, Wesley became passionate about his desire to give one of his friends a lollipop. He was highly concerned with seeing them before they left town, so he could hand over the said treat. When I asked him why he wanted to give his friend a lollipop, he said "Because I love him. Giving him a gift is a nice way to show that I love him." Very true. I asked Wesley what some other ways of showing love were. His list included giving hugs, doing the dishes for someone (if you were a grown-up), and telling them with words. Yep. That covers four out of Gary Chapman's five love languages. I would not have been at all surprised if he had busted out "spending quality time" as one of his answers. :) Maybe Wesley has a future in motivational speaking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment