Friday, December 26, 2008

Star Wars

Wesley and a group of his friends were playing at the park. When I walked over, they told me they were playing Star Wars. Knowing that Wesley has absolutely no idea what Star Wars is, I found that interesting. His friend Jude had assigned everyone a character to play. Each boy excitedly told me who he was playing, and then Wesley said, "Jude, who am I again. Oh yeah, I'm Luke Skywalker, Mommy." I guess boys will be boys. Let it begin...

1 comment:

Lorie said...

My cousin had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party for her son when he turned 3. She had them dressed as turtles (an oversized green t-shirt with a red belt & a paper mask). David still has no idea what a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle is & I think it means her son watches way too much tv that isn't even age appropriate.