Friday, October 31, 2008
Little Drummer Boy
Last week, I awoke at 6:40am to the sound of banging. It was very rhythmic and quite confusing at such an early hour. Was it the dishwasher? Someone knocking at the door? It stopped, then started again, so I got out of bed to investigate. Once my head was less foggy and it became clear that it was coming from upstairs, I rushed to Wesley's room and found this:
He had set up his own percussion station complete with a "cymbal," a "tinger" (the harmonica) and a "tapper" (the TV remote). He was drumming away, completely oblivious that anyone else in the house would be disturbed. Cate, whose room is across the hall from his, slept right through it. I calmly asked him to wait until normal business hours to resume his playing, which, by the way, was not half bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep, you've got a drummer. Daniel used to drum on the ottoman while listening to a MWS video. He drummed on anything and everything until he finally got his first drum set. I love drummer boys! :-)
Post a Comment