Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My notebook

I have a terrible memory. I hate it, but it's true. I also have a truly humorous child. Everyday, there is some story I am trying to remember to tell Marc when he gets home from work or to tell one of his grandparents the next time I talk to them. I can't tell you how many times people have said to me, "You should be writing this stuff down." A few months ago, I started keeping a notebook...let's call it "the Wesley files." Recently I began to think how fun it would be to turn that notebook into a blog. I can add pictures and share easily with interested parties. I hope you will all enjoy and "treasure in your hearts" with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea!

I actually only have one thing Jake said written down and in honor of your inaugural post for Wesley, I shall post my only entry for Jake.

Jake often made up nonsensical poems while riding in the car with me. I guess it gets lonely in the backseat. An excerpt from May of 2001, which would have made him 7:

"Car, car, where's your shoe? Godzilla, Godzilla, where's your shoe? Maybe it's with the monkey at the zoo. He lost an arm and a testicle too."
Genius!