Saturday, July 25, 2009

May the Force Be With You

The obsession continues! It is perhaps the most intense and longest running fascination Wesley has had to date: Star Wars, especially as it relates to Legos! I have endured countless hours of playing the Wii (there is a Lego Star Wars game!) and being quizzed on every detail of movies that I watched 20 or so years ago. However, his mechanical mind has combined with his creative juices to produce some pretty amazing things!
Most of these ships are of his own imagining, and I must say I have been impressed. He also enjoys following the directions to produce masterpieces such as Darth Vader's ship pictured below...Live long and prosper....er, I mean, may the force be with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wesley and Malachi have a lot in common in this regard.

Your comments sound like you are describing Malachi. Thing is, Abigail is also into everything Lego Star Wars and SW in general because her big brother she adores is into it. So, Julia and I get it from 2 sources. Yay us! :-)