Sunday, June 29, 2008
Priorities
Last night at bedtime, Wesley told me that he loved me more than his friends. A very sweet sentiment coming from such a social boy. Then he told me that he loved me more than cake. Random, but impressive. I can appreciate that kind of dedication. Then to put the "icing" on the love-fest, he said, "But, Mommy, I don't love you more than God, because we should love God more than anything else." That is some priority list! Praise God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
From my short spurts of time spent subbing in the 3-year-old S.S class, I am not surprised that Wesley has his priorities right. How sweet that he can express his love to you like that, but even sweeter that He already loves God and has Him in the right place in the order of things. Boys are special (coming from the mom of an awesome 13-year-old son).
Post a Comment