Sunday, December 16, 2007
How do you spell relief?
We were at a community group cookout, and everyone was on the deck in the backyard. I was holding Cate and had my back to Wesley. I heard my friend David tell his little girl not to walk over by Wesley. Thinking he must by swinging something wildly or kicking a ball, I turned to find him instead with his pants at his ankles, peeing in the middle of the grass. I was mortified. Quickly, a lesson in where and when that behavior is appropriate ensued. Wow! I'm raising a boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! That story is awesome in so many ways. I can't wait to have kids who do stuff like that.
I got your Christmas card yesterday. I love the picture! Cate's looking up at Marc like, "What you talkin' 'bout Willis?" Too cute!
Post a Comment